Tuesday 2 April 2013

Look what happens when you blink...

I was waiting, counting away to the 1000 views mark.
When last I checked I had about 976 views... 5 minutes later I come back and we've just hit 1019!
I am full of uncontrollable joy that I never knew little numbers on a screen besides my bank balance could bring.

I noticed that Carice Van Houten, Melisandre herself, retweeted my tweet with a link to my blog review of her album and replied to me and I did the most ridiculous happy dance any of you have ever seen.
If Carice Van Houten brought you here then I'm sure you're awesome - please follow my blog, favourite it, bookmark it and come back. I write about nerd-things and I update regularly.



Thank you to all of you, especially Carice Van Houten, for making my day - I am so sorry for getting your lyrics slightly wrong but I must say that I've had your album on non stop and I adore it so much that I don't mind if you make love or lunch. I thank R'hllor for all you lovely people taking a few moments to stop by and check this ol' blog of mine. My day has totally been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment