Thursday 18 July 2013

One More Step Along The World I Go...

Hello, dear readers.I am officially back from my holiday to Corfu. It was a wonderful experience to be able to take time to relax and make memories with my friends. Then I went on to my university graduation ceremony and am now a university graduate with a BA Hons degree. I am a Bachelor of the Arts. That sounds pretty darn awesome to me. Now that I'm back I'll be getting down to work and creating some new posts for you on here and over at The Huffington Post. However I'd like to share an updated list of places where this blog has been read from. I may have missed some in my absence, but this seems to be the most definitive collection of the wonderful places I've been read from. As per usual I'm eternally thankful for my readership and still get excited whenever I pick up views from a new country, especially one I've never been to myself.



Countries that have viewed my blog:

United Kingdom
South Africa
United States
Germany
South Korea
India
Finland

Argentina
Puerto Rico
Bulgaria
Greece
Sweden
Mexico

Turkey
Romania
Serbia

Philippines
Japan
Canada
Netherlands
Spain
Chile

Switzerland
Italy
Ireland
France
Hong Kong (as special administrative region of the People's Republic of China)
Vietnam
Malaysia
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine
Australia
New Zealand
Belgium
Denmark
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment