Sunday 1 January 2017

My 2017 Resolutions.

Okay so following my reflections on aspirations post, here are my resolutions for 2017. Obviously, anything I can tick off of my B425 List is also a huge help.

My goals:


  • Lose weight and get in shape
  • Go to New Zealand
  • Plan wedding with my gorgeous fiancee. 
  • Buy a house
  • Find a new job
  • Read every Anne Rice book (I haven't read quite a few of her new ones and non Vampire Chronicles ones)
  • Write again.
That's it, I think. I don't want to overload myself as I think it's going to be a really big year for me. I want to travel. I mean I have been saying I'll go to New Zealand every year for the past five years at least! At least in 2017 I will do it - and I truly feel that my partner and I need to do this trip before we have mortgage payments to consider every month. We will hopefully take some serious strides in planning our wedding and hopefully, this time next year, I will be writing to you from our very own house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment