Friday 24 March 2017

How Did You Get Here?: 2015 Edition

So every now and then, I like to look at my blog statistics to see what people typically Google to find my blog, and I often keep track of some of the weirdest searches. Here are some of the weird things people have Googled and somehow ended up at my blog. Altogether, it looks like a really bad slam poem.
  • bilbo film
  • pinterest birdcage tattoo
  • steve speros easy going
  • angelina adoption
  • lestat and jesse fanfiction
  • gabrielle leimon goth
  • elitism in the goth scene
  • gamer nerds female
  • only the face of akasha
  • IT crowd Jen wardrobe 
  • jerk off challenge
  • fake friends n sluts but love game of thrones
  • which is that famous actress in game of thrones?
and my personal favourite:
  • welcome to the nerd club

No comments:

Post a Comment